Saturday, August 9, 2014

My love affair with iHerb... Another iHerb haul

Hihi friends of Hazelnutt House (",) 


I'm back with another iHerb loot to share.  My past few iHerb orders contained the usual regular stuff that I tend to order, therefore, I wasn't excited to share them.  However, this time round, I ordered several items that I've never ordered before.  




So, here goes... 

I am obsessed with coconuts... the fruit, the drink and the scent... therefore, there's no stopping me when I saw the Alaffia Everyday Coconut range of coco-nutty products.  I've completely used up ALL my body lotions (YEAH!!!... it was a slow process and a tall order making my way through all the lotions I had stashed up.) So, I decided to order the Everyday Coconut body lotion which smells pretty good - the coconut smell is kinda sweet, but not crazy sweet.  It doesn't linger on for long which is a plus and absorbs rather quickly.  The texture is similar to that of Jergens and Crabtree and Evelyn's body lotions.  

I use the Everyday Coconut Face Wash in the shower as a second cleanse to remove any remaining traces of makeup.  It has worked pretty well thus far; cleanses we'll  does not sting and does not dry out my skin.  It contains neem which helps to regulate my oily skin.  The Everyday Coconut Face Toner contains neem too.  I use it as a hydrating toner and stick to Paula's Choice 2% BHA lotion as my exfoliating toner.  The spritz bottle is kinda big and heavy to spritz with one hand... I have to hold it up with one hand and spritz with the other.  

So far, I am enjoying these coco-nutty products (",) 






I ran out of the Paula's Choice Resist C15 Super Booster which is a vitamin C serum and I had been eyeing Mad Hippie's products.  So, I decided to make an order of the Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum.  I've yet to use it, therefore, can't comment on it. 

I've had really good results with the Badger Damascus Rose Antioxidant Face Oil (click to read review) but I also wanted to try out this Mad Hippie Antioxidant Facial Oil.  I've used it a couple of times, mainly at night, after serum.  It smells of berries and all things good hehee... My skin feels evenly hydrated the next day.  






In the supplement category, I picked up these items up.


Doctor's Best Extra Strength Ginkgo - $7.69USD (for my mum, thought she'll benefit with some brain boost... hehehe






These Aubrey Organics shampoo and conditioner were on trial for $1USD, so I picked them up for future travels.  This Harvest Apple scent smells great :) 


I love the Bee Natural's facial polish.  Will be doing a short review with more details on it soon.









This ChildLife Liquid Vitamin C is for Kiddo and it tastes super duper good.  It's has a seriously concentrated sugary citrus flavour which I enjoy too heheee....






Use this code if you're making your first iHerb order (",)



That's all for now... talk to you soon!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10