Thursday, September 11, 2014

iHerb ... oh, not again...

Woo hoO!!! 

I was having my toast and tea when Kimmie started barking and wagging her tail at the door.  I looked up and saw Mr. Postman with my iHerb parcel (",)  Such a great way to start my day (",) Absolutely delighted!


Two weeks ago, iHerb had a 20% off on Desert Essence and Acure Organics products.  I love the scent of Desert Essence hair products so I HAD to buy me some yummy shampoos.  




'Nuff said... here goes (",) 

Desert Essence, Tea Tree Replenishing Shampoo - I picked this up for Kimmie... it contains tea tree and peppermint which helps soothe her itchy doggie skin. 






I recently got a hair cut and the usual Eco Tools full volume styler brush that I was using became too big and cumbersome for my shorter hair.  It worked really well when I had longer hair.  So, I decided that I need to downsize and thus purchased the EcoTools, Quick Volume Styler Brush which is pictured on the right.  The grooves between the bristles allows the air from the hair dryer to blast through, thus drying my hair faster.  The bristles work really well in gripping and holding on to my fine hair.








Acure Organics was having a sale, so I picked up the much raved Acure Organics Argan Oil.  The other skincare product that I got was the Alba Botanica, Acnedote Deep Clean Astringent.  The Paula's Choice 2%BHA (salicylic acid) toner that I am using works really well in ridding clogged pores on my face but I am running out of it.  So, I decided to purchase this as it also contains 2% salicylic acid.  Will see how it works as compared to the Paula's Choice 2% BHA toner.








What's an iHerb order without some food items, yeah?  
Once again, I carted this STASH Breakfast In Paris black tea.  I really love the strong bergamot and lavender scent in this tea (",) 
I was hemming and hawing over this Coco-Roons from Wonderfully Raw Gourmet Delights.  I've seen lots of health fanatics raving about this coconutty delicious brownie flavoured coconut domes... but it costs $7ishUSD for a small pack.  Eventually I caved and bought it.  No regrets!  But I probably  won't be repurchasing so soon just coz it is rather expensive for 8 of these little coconutty chocolatey domes...  



There's 7 little domes left after I ate one... The main ingredient is dried coconut and yes... each little dome is packed with this yummy fruit which I love (",)

**as brand of the week, WONDERFULLY RAW is having a 20% off the entire selection.** Great time to try these coco-roons out (",)


Shall stop here for today (",)  Talk to you ladies soon!




Oh yes, if you're thinking of starting on the iHerb fellowship, you'll be happy to know that this code will make your first purchase so much more delightful (",)



2 comments:

  1. I should visit your blog every now and then to read through your iHerb haul! Fellowship is on, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The article posted was very informative and useful. You people are doing a great job. Keep going. كود خصم اي هيرب للعملاء الجدد

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10